FB Pop Up

Monday, July 28, 2014

Cheaper Than Therapy

Must.find.job.  While waiting for new job postings to pop up, I'm creating up a storm!  It helps keep me focused and sane.  I'm cranking out new labels for my entire classroom library (all 27 banker boxes worth), a mini-calendar set, and a new word wall!  I decided to do fiction labels in one color, and non-fiction in another because sometimes the little darlings forget.  For my word wall, I made the vowels pink and consonants green to help the kiddos keep that straight.  The mini-calendar is a work in progress.  I'm hoping to use a big oil pan to make a place for our calendar, schedule, clocks, weather, etc.  

Now I just need a classroom to put all of it in!  Here's a sneak peek!  Nothing too snazzy, just a facelift!


I've turned down some opportunities for 5th grade interviews.  Call me crazy, but I'm not passionate about teaching fifth and I don't want to take an interview slot from someone that might be the perfect fit for some soon to be fifth graders.  Faith...and deep breaths.
post signature Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

”related