FB Pop Up

Friday, April 18, 2014

Love My Peeps

It's Freebie Friday and I've got a sweet and simple freebie for MY peeps just in time for Easter.  In this post, I mentioned how much I LOVE the Peep clipart freebie from Krista Wallden, so I whipped up an easy printable to show all of my peeps some love!

Use these cards to tell YOUR peeps how "hoppy" they make you!  They'd be great for students, co-workers, and friends!  I'm attaching mine to some baked goods and using them as the tags, but you could just write a sweet note and leave it at that.  All you have to do is print and cut.  No curvy cuts, folding, or fuss!
I showed them to my hubs the other night while I was writing out my messages.  He didn't laugh.  So then I showed him again because clearly he didn't get it.  Why else would he have not laughed?  The second time he laughed.  Smart man.  I know all of you appreciate my humor!

Ready to hunt down your free copy?  Hop on over to my TPT store to put this FREEBIE in your basket!  Show some love and leave some feedback!

Thanks to TBA for hosting Freebie Friday.  If you've never visited, go check it out!  There are so many great freebies out there to take advantage of!



post signature Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

”related