FB Pop Up

Sunday, February 23, 2014

I'm Officially a Ragnarian!

Lucky for you, I'm feeling extra friendly, so I'm starting with what you really want to hear about.  If you haven't visited The Rolly Chair on FB recently, head on over to grab my newest Freebie, Capture the Leprechaun!   Hint:  Waiting over there is something that will help your kiddos with their placement of one special homophone triplet as they're writing.

I'm a Ragnarian!  I survived.  I ran, laughed, laughed some more, ran some more, laughed, and ran one more time.  I mentioned the Ragnar Relay Run here, but I'll give you a quick refresher.  We had a 12 person team, each running 3 of the 36 total legs, totaling 198 miles from Miami to Key West, FL.  Maybe I'll share my five favorite moments in a Five for Friday!

post signature Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

”related