FB Pop Up

Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Free Gold Nugget for YOU!

It just wouldn't be very nice of me to tell you all about my homework routine and not share any of my resources with you.  So I share.  For free.  My last two novels posts were all about my homework routine.  If you read them, and you're interested in giving this system a try, then you have just hit the jackpot.  You know organization has a special place in my heart, so I reworked my files just a bit so that I can share them with you.  

OMGracious.  EVERY.PAGE.IS.EDITABLE.  You read that correctly.  FREE AND EDITABLE.  Woot!  Shout it from the roof tops!   Hop on over to grab this FREEBIE.  


This is a PowerPoint file so that you can completely customize it.  You'll need a little knowledge of PP, but nothing too extreme.  You might want to insert/delete/resize rows or columns, change font, and replace some text. I put notes under each slide to explain and offer tips.

Two fabulous artists granted me permission to use their graphics in an "unsecured" document.  The polka dot background is part of a FREEBIE from Mrs. Mac's TPT store.  I encourage you to download the freebie and leave her feedback.  The black and white stitched frames are part of a FREEBIE from Jena Hudson's TPT store.  Go download and tell her thanks!

I know this system isn't for everyone, and that's ok with me.  I just wanted to share the resources I have just in case you want to give it a try! 

What are you waiting for?  Go download and create your own homework binder! 
post signature Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

”related